Who this course is for:
- Any certified open water scuba diver who wishes to expand their diving knowledge and skill set
- Any certified open water scuba diver who would like to advance their dive training
- Any SDI Advanced Adventure diver or equivalent who would like to receive more experience in the specialties they participated in during their SDI Advanced Adventure diver program
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver, SDI Junior Open Water Scuba Diver, or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
*Note: Junior divers (10-15) can only take specialties approved for their age
Advance Open water Offers 4 Specialties to complete
- Must Include Deep and Navigation
- Two Specialties of your choice
- Boat Diver
- Advance Bouyancy
- Computer Nitrox Diver
- Drift Diver
- Night & Low Visibility
- Search & Recovery Diver
- SMB Diver
- Wreck Diver
What’s in it for you?
- 2-3 dives per specialty with a total of 8- 10 dives depending on specialties chosen.
- 4 Specialty certificates as opposed to one certificate as in advance adventure diver.
- The opportunity to pay a deposit of $300 for all of the E-learning to begin and price per dive there after depending plan specifically created for you.
- Simply book yourself on the upcoming dates
- After successful completion, ability to enroll in the SDI Rescue Diver Course
SDI Advanced Diver minimum requirements:
- Complete four SDI, TDI, or ERDI Specialty Diver courses or equivalent; only 1 course without dives, may be credited towards the SDI Advanced Diver development program, with the exception of SDI Computer Nitrox
- Proof of 25 logged dives
- After the previous requirements are met and verified by an instructor, the instructor issues the SDI Advanced Open Water Diver certification by submitting the SDI Diver Registration form to SDI Headquarters or the appropriate Regional Office, or registering the students online through member’s area of the SDI website
- Requirements for the SDI Junior Advanced include the above requirements, provided the four specialty courses they have taken are allowed by their age
Advance Open Water $ POA
Upon completion of this course , graduates are able to enrol in