The TDI intro to tech course in an introductory course that expands on recreational training by improving diving plan methods, in-water skills and streamlining existing gear configurations in a controlled and fun learning environment.
Who is this Course for:
- Certified open water diver who wants to expand diver knowledge
- Certified open water who is considering technical training
- Certified Technical Diver who is seeking a refresher course
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Minimum Certification: SDI open water Diver or Equivalent
- Proof of 25 logged open water dives
What you can Expect to learn:
- In-depth dive planning, advance Buoyancy Control, gas Management, situation awareness, Proper Trim, Gear configuration and selection
What’s in it for you
- Exposure to in-depth dive planning, Introduction to more advance technical diving and equipment
- Opportunity to become a more proficient diver and expand on diver skills and knowledge.
TDI Intro to Tech Course Minimum Requirements:
- Execute proper gear selection and preparation as well as buddy gas matching
- Master of S.T.A.R.T, Trim, Finning techniques, body position and diver skills
- Overall Demonstration of Mature, sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution.
How to take this Course?
Complete Online learning
Contact us and book an organize a Dive
Note if you do not own your own gear come in have a chat and start the process to getting comfortable in your own kit.
Introduction to tech Course $ 499.00
Upon successful completion of this course graduates are qualified to enrol in:
Advance Nitrox and Decompression course