Level Three Scuba Instructor
A level Three SCUBA Instructor is the certificate to teach the and certify the levels below.
- Must have several manufacturer endorsements
- Must have several manufacturer instructor endorsements to teach level two
- Be able to give acceptable theory and practical presentations following TQS standards
- Must have worked for at least five years as a full-time, level two technician
- Must have superior knowledge in equipment servicing
- Must have an appropriate service area that is clean and organised.
TQS head office will consider the upgrade to Level Three instructor based on all the information supplied.