Who this Course is for:
- The open water who is interested in learning more abut nitrox mixtures
- The open water diver who is interested in extending their bottom time
- The certified diver who has interest in moving forward with technical diving education.
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Minimum Certification of open Water diver or current enrollment in an open water diver course.
What you can expect to learn:
- The benefits, hazards and proper procedures for using nitrox mixes from 22 through to 40 percent oxygen content.
- Equipment considerations, cylinder labeling, analyzing nitrox mixtures and gas blending procedures.
What’s in it for you
- Ability to dive utilizing EAN-22 to eAN-40 without direct supervision
- Ability to enroll in TDI Advance Nitrox, TDI decompression Procedures, TDI semi- closed rebreathe courses.
TDI Nitrox Diver minimum requirements:
- Demonstrate understanding of EAD calculations
- Perform oxygen analysis for nitrox mixtures
- Satisfactorily complete the TDI Nitrox Course and Written examination
Nitrox diver Course $ 399.00
Upon successful completion of this course graduates are qualified to enrol in:
Advance Nitrox course