SDI Advance Adventurer Diver
SDI ADVANCE ADVENTURER course is the follow up course to becoming a scuba diver. This course will build on your fundamentals skills of diving to take it to another level by introducing 5 specialties. We recommend you complete all modules in the e- learning to provide you with more options when completing the course.
Our course is designed for individuals to become competent in diving. Combined with you we can teach you to become confident over time. Identify risks and hazards and make the right decisions when diving.
It is here where we prepare you for out there.
There are two components to this course.
- The theory component is online and can be completed at your own leisure. Once completed you will be required to come in store for a review with your instructor to discuss questions you have wrong any questions and any other concerns you may have in regards to your course.
- Open water Training
- Here we put everything we have learnt in theory into real life setting,
- Shore dives
- Boat Dives (30m)
We will require you to come in three weeks prior to your course commencing to complete your student file , a medical form and equipment fitment. This may also be your chance to go over your equipment and any extra you may need to complete your course.
- Minimum age of 15 with parental consent
- Completed an Open water scuba diver course
- Online e- learning
- Shore dives
- Boat dives
- All tuition fees boat fees, air fills
- Use weights, air cylinders, regulators, gauges and buoyancy compensator ( you may use your own if it is up to standards please advise ahead of time)
- Student discounts within shop on gear.
- Ongoing support and advice
- no joining fees or membership fees to join our our social group.
- Certificate card
For your personal hygiene and comfort you will need to purchase your own wetsuit, mask, snorkel, fins, dive boots, gloves and hood ( if winter)